Do you have a genuine interest in health and environment? Are you data-driven and have an ambition to find continuous improvements? We are now looking for a savvy and experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our growth marketing strategy and take our customer acquisition to a new level. If this describes you – don´t hesitate to apply and become a part of a young, global and fast-growing company.
About the position
We are currently looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our D2C/E-Commerce team. This role is a key player within the organization being responsible for our biggest customer acquisition marketing channels and its budget.
You will be responsible for the customer acquisition strategy for Airinum including Google ads and social media ads. Your role will be to continuously evaluating, optimizing and drive innovation for all the mentioned channels. The role requires that you have a clear power of initiative, and you are not afraid of trying new methods and techniques. You also enjoy being updated on news within digital marketing and to be at the front edge when it comes to marketing strategy.
As a person you are innovative, self-driven, humble and passionate about digital marketing. You are also business minded and are used to base your decisions on data.
This role is directly reporting to the Chief Digital Officer and placed at Airinum’s HQ in Stockholm.
Your responsibility will include:
- Continuously optimize the existing channels by testing, analyze and developing guidelines
- Managing the budget for each channel on market level on a daily basis
- Work closely with the E-commerce owner to align CRO strategy with marketing strategy
- Develop an optimal channel mix for a maximized growth at a set ROAS
- A/B-test different content to optimize results
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and methods
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
A few of your KPIs
- Customer Acquisition
Your experience, capabilities & attitude
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent education
- You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies
- Minimum 2 years’ experience from working with Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
- Commercial mindset and a “bigger-picture”-thinker
- Fast executer, a “do-er”, flexible to adapt to fast changing environments
- You are not afraid to test new things and enjoy taking decisions based on calculated risks
- Team player who values the entire organization’s success same as the role’s success
- Data driven and highly analytical
- Very good English in speaking and writing (NB: you don’t need to speak Swedish)
We will review applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible, no later than September 30th. For questions about the role please send an email to responsible manager firstname.lastname@example.org, we´re looking forward to receiving your application.
Climate change is deteriorating the health of our planet, and consequently affecting the health of millions of people. Poor air quality, according to the World Health Organization, is one of the world’s largest indirect health risks and more than 90% of the world’s population breathe harmful air.
That’s why we started Airinum, with a vision to create a world where everyone can breathe clean and healthy air again. To get there, our mission is two-folded; 1) we exist to create products that can empower people to live healthy lives regardless of their surroundings, and 2) be part of raising awareness about poor air quality and the climate crisis.
The company was founded in 2015 and has since then been featured in media such as Vogue, Highsnobiety, BBC, Fastcodesign, and CNN to name a few.
You will be part of an ambitious fast-growing fashion-tech company in the midst of an exciting journey to empower people to breathe clean air. You will work in a global setting from day one and you will have a unique chance to impact your own position and be part of drawing the future for the company.